Trek Domane Project One 2015 58cm Condition (can pass as new) $4,200 SOLD
Spec for this Project One (factory custom built)
• MSRP was $12,000.
• Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Compact 11 speed (electronic shifting)
• Series 600 carbon frame and fork
• Trek Aeolus 5 carbon wheels with black lettering (about 50 mm deep)
• Radioactive yellow paint, carrera blue Lettering and brake cable housings
• Trek Pro IsoCore VR short reach 42 mm carbon bars
• Affinity Pro saddle with carbon rails (138 mm width)
• RLX carbon bottle cages (black)
• Trek duo trap speed and cadence sensor (fits in frame) Bluetooth and Ant+ signals
Detail of condition
This bike has been meticulously maintained. Cleaned, thoroughly dried, lubricated and waxed every 100 to 200 miles. If ridden in rain or wet roads this process was completed after ride. I am the only person who has ever ridden it. It has never been dropped, or wrecked.
To insure buyer can have confidence in purchase the follow work has recently been completed. Over $700 worth of preventive maintenance work. Most of the parts were still in good condition. Now these items are all new condition.
• Dura-Ace cassette (11-28) replaced (part $224.99)
• Dura-Ace 11 speed chain replaced (part $44.99)
• Shimano latest version bottom bracket BB90 (part $35.99)
• Shimano headset replaced (parts $71.99)
• Both Bontrager all-weather 700 x 25 tires (parts $89.98)
• Both tubes 80mm valves (parts $17.98)
• Tire liners (parts $13.49)
• Both sets of Bontrager cork brake pads (parts 62.98)
• Speed and cadence battery (part $4.99)
• Bar tape is in very good condition
• Total parts $562.39 plus tax
• Labor $199. plus tax
• Latest Di2 update
Save over $350 in sales tax over buying a new bike.