A product of the REAL Merlin Metalworks of Union Sq, Somerville MA
This is the first generation Ti full suspension bike that uses the flex in the specially designed Titanium chain stays and a Girvin elastomer shock to provide an incredibly responsive ride in a very light weight frame. Selling frame/fork only. Frame is in perfect condition.
It provides amazing traction while climbing and magical glide going down. The frame will last forever. Craftsmanship and welding are beautiful. Double-butted Ti tubes. Frame is in perfect condition and will last forever. Spare Girvin elastomer bumper.
I worked at the original Merlin and this is a bike made for me at the time. I am 5'9" but could fit a 5'8" - 5'10" person well. Because I worked there, I put a Merlin Newsboy decal on it.
Specs: MERLIN SOFT TAIL 1993
• 15.5” height (center of bottom bracket to center of top
tube (vertical), 20" to top of seat tube . Double-butted Ti
• 21.5 length (center head tube to center seat tube)
• WTB Suntour Grease Guard bottom bracket (1.37” diam)
• Rock Shock JUDY XC shock (good shape)
• Dia Compe 987 front brake